Where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself!
Let’s get to it then.
There are really only a few things that you need to know:
- Sexual innuendoes are my vice
- There is always room for cake…ladies;)
- I am perpetually inappropriate; if I shouldn’t joke about it, I probably already have
- I have dreadful grammar which I blame on immigrant status, but in all honesty I just don’t pay close enough attention
- I am honest to a fault, I refuse to give the answer you want to hear if it’s not the truth (please excuse my lack of tact)
- Wake me up and there is about an 83% chance you will be punched in the face
- I think I am much funnier than I actually am…just humour me
- Saying I’m stubborn is probably an understatement
- I have both the attention span and memory of a goldfish, but you get used to it
- I really do mean well, even though it doesn’t always come across
And there you have it, top 10 things about Newsha. Nice to meet you 🙂
Bonus: I constantly try and remind myself of how beautiful the world is. I absolutely love nature. The picture below was taken in Costa Rica as we sat beside an incredible waterfall. This is my favourite picture; it is what brings me back from those moments when I just want to give up.